Reduce high intake temperatures on your stock or modified 2015+ WRX with Mishimoto's direct-fit top-mount intercooler kit. The stock top-mount intercooler is prone to heat soak during repeated wide open throttle pulls and during track use. Mishimoto engineers spent months designing and testing this new intercooler to ensure optimum performance on both the street and track. This intercooler utilizes durable cast aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient, dense bar-and-plate core. The Mishimoto intercooler has a 4" thick core and a total volume of 625 in3, making it one of the largest topmount intercoolers you can buy.
Thanks to this volume and a very dense offset fin pitch, Mishimoto is able to optimize heat transfer and support vehicles from stock up to 500 whp. This intercooler endured rigorous testing, showing a 35°F temperature drop as well as a +15 whp and +8 wtq bolt-on power increase for our test vehicle equipped with a Mishimoto downpipe and stage 2 EcuTek tune. Installation is simple, requires no modification to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under 1 hour. Included with this intercooler is Mishimoto’s innovative charge-pipe, utilizing a one-piece construction without the need for several couplers and clamps. An application-specific air splitter is included with the intercooler to help divert the maximum amount of air into your Mishimoto intercooler.
The kit also includes a new charge-pipe to intercooler hose, an intercooler to throttle body hose, and a new bypass valve hoses. These components negate the need to gather supplies for installation, and they ensure years of reliable service. This intercooler is available in a durable powder-coated finish of Sleek Silver and Stealth Black, with your choice of either a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe, and, like all our 2015 WRX parts, it includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Provides 35°F temperature drop compared to stock intercooler on a stage 2 tune
- Proven +15 whp and +8 wtq bolt-on power increase on a stage 2 tune
- 4" thick core with 625 in3 of core volume produces optimal heat transfer for vehicles from stock to 500 whp
- 100% aluminum construction with durable cast end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient bar-and-plate core
- Intercooler core designed for maximum cooling efficiency and minimal pressure drop
- Includes larger air duct designed to provide optimal airflow to the Mishimoto intercooler core
- Includes the Mishimoto intercooler charge-pipe for maximum airflow and power capability
- Includes new BPV hoses, hot side coupler, and silicone throttle body hose
- Comes with all necessary hardware, clamps, and brackets for an easy installation
- Pre-marked area for NPT sensor
- Cooler available in durable powder-coated Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2015+ Subaru WRX